APPLY FOR A JOB
Bates d.o.o. www.bates.eu.com is one of the most dynamic internationally owned consulting companies in South-Eastern Europe. We have been active for more than 20 years and currently employ more than 100 professionals. Bates specialises in Design, Cost Management, Construction Management and Consultancy, Project Management, Development Consultancy and more. We are fully capable of carrying out our services in the region and beyond. At Bates we firmly believe that the key to our success lies in our ability to effectively enforce international standards while also respecting local conditions which can influence a project. It is this competency that has made us an attractive partner for many clients.
We are looking for candidate for Cost Manager:
– Applicants should have a minimum degree BS in Architecture or Construction, MEP or adequate Technical science
– Fluent in English
– Familiarity with MS Office and ACAD, REVIT is an advantage.
– Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
– Experience in Cost Management
Candidates will be included in existing project teams, providing following services;
Pre Contract Stage:
– Feasibility / Budget Estimating
– Preparation of Cost Plans
– Preparation of Bills of Quantities
– Preparation of tender documents
– Analysis of tender returns
– Preparation of tender reports
– Assembly of contract documentation
– Assessing interim valuations
– Compiling cost reports
– Agreement of final accounts
Post Contract Stage:
– Implement project control processes, policies and procedures for construction and engineering projects.
– Report detailed costs and review schedules.
– Follow project change management process.
– Review contractors’
invoices, and process for payment.
– Validate progress on sub-contractor’s schedules.
– Forecast future cash flow requirements.
– Create and manage Work Breakdown Structures.
– Develop estimates, track costs and analyze trends.
– Validate invoices/progress billing, calculate accruals, and support internal audits.
– great working environment
– work on prestigious projects
– possibility to be part of a successful company
– possibility to develop personal professional skills
– regular payment with applied bonus system