APPLY FOR A JOB
Our client develops and manufactures the Smart Aerial Monitoring System (SAMS), a mobile, highly durable and fully autonomous unmanned aerial monitoring system for perimeter security.
The Company has developed and brought to market two leading products – the SAMS and SAMS-T which are requested by some of the biggest customers (US Air Force, US DHS) with first initial contracts already signed.
Each Smart Security System encompasses multiple advanced technologies and patents that are tailored to our clients exact needs and requirements.
The Smart Security System is ideal for perimeter security and ongoing monitoring of designated sites and locations, first responders and HLS functions.
The company is an industry leader in the autonomous drone-in-a-box domain.
Our Belgrade office is located in Science-Technology Park, in a peaceful and healthy environment of Zvezdara Forest, 4 km away from the city center.
● Develop, debug, and test our Easy RMS application (Web based UI running on local web server, using MEVN stack), while writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Document the specifications for the process and flow of new and existing features
● Simplify complex code, refactor code for reusability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Assisting with troubleshooting application bugs
● Collaborating with peers and leads both within the team and across the organization.
We would like you to have:
● Several years of experience working with NodeJS and MEVN stack
● Experience with Single Page Applications and Service Workers / Progressive Web Applications
● History of developing or maintaining applications powered by decoupled/API-driven backends
● Exceptional programming knowledge and experience with:
○ WebSockets, Web Workers
○ CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS
○ Using version control systems (bitbucket)
● Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, security and performance.
● Competent in security testing, performance testing and test design patterns
● Good English skills. Oral and written communication must be clear, concise, professional.
Who you are:
● You pay attention to the details
● You are a developer who loves a clean code
● Strive to work with state-of-the-art code and tools
● Not afraid of refactoring existing production code
● You are an ace problem solver with deep critical thinking skills
● You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly
● You communicate clearly and effectively
● You have the ability to think ahead, prioritize, and plan.
● Dynamic and friendly working environment
● Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in New York, Belgrade and Tel Aviv.
● Flexibility in work: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
● Possibility to attend professional training or conferences
● Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
● Daily payed team lunch
● Parking spot
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.