Our client, ENABL3 DOO is a rapidly growing consultancy firm that specializes in digitizing shop-floor processes in the pharmaceutical industry. We are currently seeking ambitious individuals who are either experienced MES/MOM consultants or interested in becoming one. Our company offers clients reliable, cost-effective, and user-friendly building blocks to develop customized MES/MOM solutions. As we continue to expand our presence, we are looking for highly motivated candidates to join our dynamic and youthful team.
As an MES/MOM consultant, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to identify their needs and priorities and help them achieve their digitization goals. We will provide in-depth, intensive training to make you the best consultant for the Life Sciences Industry.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading and facilitating workshops to gain a thorough understanding of client-specific requirements and processes.
- Conducting detailed process analysis, designing systems and processes, and configuring them accordingly.
- Developing pilot use cases and conducting demo presentations to showcase proof of concept.
- Training customers on provided solutions, ensuring they have a complete understanding of the implemented systems.
Qualification, Background, and Expertise:
- 2-3 years of working experience in one of the following fields:
A: You have worked in one of these industries, namely, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Food Manufacturing and Consumer Packaged Goods and are familiar with the Processes in one or more Departments such as Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance, Logistics, Planning & Scheduling, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Inventory.
B: You have worked as a consultant in a customer-facing position
C: You have experience in creating solutions for IT, business, or manufacturing processes in consulting companies.
You will get:
- The opportunity to grow, develop and learn,
- Paid training for 2 months,
- Free Gym with personal trainer sessions,
- Private health insurance,
- There is a possibility for remote work,
- Unrestricted contract,
- Paid business trips to the end-customer’s site all over the world
If you are passionate about MES/MOM consulting we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.