APPLY FOR A JOB
Senior Power Electronics Engineer
Our partner is looking for a skilled and motivated Senior Power Electronics engineer to design and develop control electronics for power electronics converters intended to be used in Green energy systems (PV, wind, and hydrogen).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the research, design, and development of products for the high power electronics systems
- Design and analyze analog circuitry, digital signals, GPIO and PWMs
- Design power stages, from few kW to tens of MW
- Provide technical leadership to a small team of engineers, lead and manage new projects in area of power electronics
- Collaborate with engineers to perform cross-functional tasks such as control, testing, layout, etc
- Design and analyze high frequency magnetics
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering with focus in Power Electronics
- 5+ years of experience with designing power electronics systems
- Hands on experience with 600V and 1200V class switching power converters
- Power topologies including DC-AC, isolated DC-DC and AC-DC (PFC) experience
- Familiar with power semiconductors: IGBTs, MOSFETs, SiC, etc.
- Familiar with PSPICE, MATLAB/Simulink
- Previous experience in managing high power electronics projects
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- MS or PhD degree
- Experience with Soft-switching and resonant topologies
- Experience with SiC and GAN power components
- Experience with EMI design and troubleshooting
- Experience in similar industries: high power motor drives, high power supplies, etc.
- Experience taking products from concept through manufacturing
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Eagerness to seek better solutions, asking first principle questions
- Scrappy self-starter with an ability to spot problems and take initiative to solve them
- Startup experience preferred. Excited to put in the hustle required to get things done!
Experience in renewable energy, climate tech, or chemical industries preferred
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.